Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The 4th!

Happy Independence Day!

Nothing too exciting here- my mom stopped by to move some more of her furniture out of the house (she recently got married and they are combining households)- so I now have some empty space! Made some amazing zucchini bread. If you have never tried it I would definitely suggest you do so- it is quite an experience and one you will get addicted to!

I sat on the floor for half an hour at the house I am petsitting at- they have two cats and I was determined to get one of them to like me. She (her name is Onyx) finally sniffed my fingers and then dived into a petting/purring frenzy, even crawling up me to rub on my face. I am pretty sure I have made a new best friend! Unfortunately all the laying on the floor didn't help my achiness... Turns out I am really out of shape (who knew??) and the weeding and/or being a human float stand yesterday did me in as both the backs of my thighs and my shoulders are killing me today.


Luckily the predicted storms here just blew on by, so the skies are clear and cloud-free for the fireworks tonight. I should have a great view out of my huge living room picture window!

Signing off,

~Rich With Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment