Monday, April 29, 2013

My Eggs are Peeping!

I'm coming up on 21 days for the chicks and geese in my incubator. This evening they started peeping! That means tomorrow and the next day will be filled with baby chicks :) What a great way to end my last week of classes!

Finals are coming up next week and I'm studying my butt off. Today I finally braved up and asked one of my professors to write a letter of recommendation for me. He was enthusiastic about it, and I am thrilled. I have no doubts he will write me a great one, and I am very happy that he agreed. I was worried that since I am doing poorly (for me) in his class, that he would be reluctant, however he knows how hard I work and I think that that makes all the difference.

So, I'm back to studying :) I'll post some cute pictures when they hatch!

Oh, and I got a raise at the farm!

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Aaah yes, the dreaded finals. My finals are a couple weeks away so I too shall soon be studying my butt off. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your studying! And keep us updated on the hatching process... definitely want to see pictures of those chicks and goslings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just since you are my one and only follower, I moved my blog to a different email. Just a slight variation, it is talisfangirl.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete