Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I can, I can, I can

Only 100 pages to read. I can do that before class tomorrow right?  It's only 10pm, I don't have class for 12 hours.  This is what happens when you stop doing everything else to study for all your exams... I am now caught up on my physics HW (2 hours), got the oil changed in my car, vacuumed up the worse of the mess in my house, collected the eggs, got the mail for the first time in days... now I just have to read for my English class. And then start studying for my ES exam next week. This feels like a preview of vet school... I spend all my "free" time doing example problems, memorizing things, and quizzing myself. Yay! Didn't even make it to the vet hospital this week because I just didn't have time.

Got a 92% on my first physics lab. Not as good as I wanted, but for the first lab that's not too shabby. All these lab notebooks I have to write for Bio and Chem over the years seems to have paid off. Physics exam was last Friday- I felt awesome about it, but we will see. Again, the same with orgo this morning. It felt really good... but that is not always a good sign. I also finished fifteen minutes before everyone else, even after checking over my answers multiple times. Hoping and praying.

Wish me luck. And sleep, lots of sleep.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment