Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rainy Day

Pretty sure I bombed my exam yesterday. I was missing all of about 2 equations on my physics exam notecard, and we needed those 2 equations. I thought I was ready for it, but I guess I wasn't. It's almost better that I know and can expect the bad grade though. I am praying for a B and hoping for a C. It was honestly the worst exam I have taken in college as far as I can recall... But shit happens. We move on. We do better next time. Lesson learned. If I work my butt off (and depending on how bad I did), I might be able to still pull off an A- in the class due to lab grades, homework grades, etc.

Sunday we had the first painted tile workshop for the fundraiser. We had around 20 tile orders, which was really nice, and we got them all done, and then painted some extras for sale at the table this week. One of my horses sold yesterday, and I'm hoping the other ones will sell this week as well. I had almost forgotten how much I love painting- it relaxed me beyond belief and took all the stress from my body- the closest thing to riding that happens for me off of a horse. I will need to keep it up!

This afternoon I am finishing up some reservations for Florida, and then the chimney cleaners are coming, and I have Thanksgiving dinner up at the college (always a fun event). I should be sitting with the same people I have sat with (plus and minus some) for the last two years, which is really cool.

I am shadowing tomorrow! Will let you know how it goes...

Some of the results from Sunday's workshop
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment