Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fundraiser

Oh I forgot-
I was messing around yesterday with ceramic paints and tiles, since we are trying to arrange a fundraiser for the pre-vet club by selling painted tiles. This is what I came up with- think they will sell?
This is more likely what we will be doing- just personalized paw prints and horse shoes for people.

These were my own playing with the paints, but I might try to sell them too if anyone wants them. I'll certainly encourage any of the members interested in trying out their art potential by trying animals.

3 comments:

  1. Could you sell them as coasters or are they to slick of a surface?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I hadn't thought of that. They would probably work as coaster. We were also going to try drilling holes in some of them and using them as ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them! If you were selling them at Augie, I would buy one (or two).

    ReplyDelete