Friday, November 1, 2013

Regrets

This is one of those nights that, seeing everyone else out having fun for Halloween, I wish my life wasn't so busy and I didn't care so much about grades. Some things you can't get back, like time spent with those you love. Maybe I'm just feeling sentimental because I'm a senior, and I know that this coming Spring will see me separated from the friends whom I have made in college and who have made their way deep into my heart. But sometimes it's really hard to sit at home and work on my papers while everyone I know is at a gathering on campus, talking and laughing and enjoying themselves.

On the upside, I dressed up as a phospholipid for Halloween. I put on a hood that was polar-bear-esque in order to make the pun of having a "polar head" and covered myself in the chemical equation for a phosphatidylcholine phospholipid. Perhaps not super imaginative, but it did win me an extension on biochem assignments.

~Melissa

1 comment:

  1. My friends and I always joke that the only people who have time for socializing or sleeping in college are 'business majors' (they're our default major to poke fun at haha). At least you're enjoying your major and doing what you love! :)

    ReplyDelete