Thursday, December 13, 2012

I got an A...

in Orgo! Super exciting :) With a 94% on the final, I am quite pleased. Now if I can only conquer physics with a similar prowess, I will be quite happy.

Speaking of physics, I went in to get my lab notebook today and was talking to my lab professor about how worried I was about the exam. She was in the middle of grading exams, and I had only bothered her to see if she could unlock the lab for me to get my notebook... She ended up putting her exams to the side, pulling out a dry erase marker and white board, and going over concepts that were confusing me. I didn't even ask her (I could see she was busy), and kept offering to leave, but she was insistent on helping me.  This is a professor I have only seen once every other week for lab, and she doesn't even teach a section of my class (she teaches calc-based), but she really truly cared about my comfort with the material and wanted to help me to succeed. This is why I love Gettysburg.

~Melissa

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! THIS SEMESTER WILL SOON BE OVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! Sounds like you are definitely on your way to vet school, with grades like that and all the interesting experiences you're getting along with them.

    ReplyDelete