Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cats on a Couch

I have no real updates. All I have been doing is sitting around and studying for physics. Oh how I hate that class. I also have been debating over which labs and lectures I want to attend for APVMA Symposium this year, and having everyone else in my group submit theirs to me (since I have to register everyone... compliments of living 20 minutes from the school and being able to get the credit card).  Besides that, I have truly been a bum. Eating junk food like it's my business.

BUT I do have cute photos for you...

This is Taz and Simian. They obviously could not lay anywhere else on my giant couch except on the itty bitty bit of folded up blanket. :)

And, for all you horse lovers, this is a great shot I just took of my mom's horse, Blossom.

Hope everyone else's finals/classes/lives are going well! Is anyone reading this planning on going to Symposium?

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment