Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blogger on the iPad

Jared got me the iPad air for Christmas, and what do you know, it has a blogger app! Should be a little easier for me to post on the go (and now super easy to post pictures!!). 

One of my best friends got engaged over break and I got asked to be her bridesmaid today (I am super excited!). 

The first week of classes has been going well. A bit hectic. Microbiology seems like it will be really interesting and also highly relevant to vet med/health sciences. Neurobiology will be fun just because my teacher is so enthusiastic about it and can make anything sound fun and exciting. Today we dissected a sheep brain and did anatomical comparisons to a human brain (a real one!). Proved all the reasons why sheep aren't smart!! 

Vertebrate zoology is going to be rather boring I fear... It is a graduation requirement and focuses (rather than on anatomy)on evolution of species. I do like all the dead specimens though, and I am sure I will get at least something out of it. We get to do a bunch of field trips to find critters in the field and identify them, so that should also break it up a bit. 

And human anatomy and physiology is fun as always. I am taking the second half of the course and still find it just as exciting and interesting as last semester. It is easy to make it comparative and to teach myself the animal versions at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment