Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Study, study, study

I think this is my life motto! Really!

Well it looks like I spoke (wrote?) too soon the other day. As of now, there are 7 students signed up for Friday, so that is very exciting! I guess I need to learn some patience...

Things haven't been too exciting here on the home front lately. I do have 15 eggs in the incubator set to hatch this weekend, tagged to go to my aunt. I'm hoping for a good hatch rate; this is the first time I have tried an automatic egg turner, so we shall see how it works compared to my lovingly hand-turned eggs. All the animals are doing fine, and the two juvenile roosters are driving me nuts escaping every day! They may hit the freezer sometime soon... I don't know what else to do with them! They aren't bothering anyone but I also couldn't find a home for them, and they are food hogs. We will see if I have the heart to do it...

Just wanted to shoot a little update :)

Back to studying!

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment