Sunday, July 14, 2013

Neglect

Sorry it's been so long. When the school year starts back up, I am sure I will have more to post about! It's been kinda crazy around here, with barely time to draw breath. My applications for vet school are officially submitted, and all I still need is one letter of recommendation to be submitted. Everything has been verified by VMCAS and so my application will be on it's way to the schools this week! Hopefully that means I have a greater chance of being seen and considered and will be on top of the pile, much like the sheep below.
I found a huge scholarship that I applied for for the upcoming school year, and I am sorely hoping that it comes through. I just got back from a fantastic vacation in LBI (long beach island) with some of my best friends from college. We had a wonderful time- I don't think I have laughed that much in years.

I have a week back home, in which I am working as much as I can, and then am heading down to Florida with Jared's family for my second vacation this Summer (boy am I spoiled!). I am a little worried about my animals, since I have been trying to find people to watch them and make sure they are well taken care of when we are gone. Remi is hard since she gets worn out very easily due to her double hip displasia.

I am also farm-sitting this week, and shadowing two days. In between which I have to get Jared and myself packed for Florida, and work on various projects that need to be done before we leave.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Sounds hectic but fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already finished your VMCAS stuff? I'm in awe, I was still chugging along this time last year!

    ReplyDelete